Philip is our Thinking Partner in Sydney. Using a powerful yet subtle methodology he has developed, Philip is able to co-design plans and strategies that enable clients to achieve their goals, identify new opportunities and change behavior patterns quickly and safely, particularly in challenging situations. We offer the Reframing Leadership programme with Philip. His experience in executive development includes 10 years as Session Leader for the Australian Institute of Management, a coach for IMD in Switzerland on their 12-day leadership program “Mobilizing People”, and programmes for the Australian Graduate School of Management.
– 4 free hours anywhere. What would you do?
Go down to the bottom of the Marina Trench—see things no one else has ever seen, or possibly visit Pluto—it looks pretty amazing out there.
– What is your most important project for the world?
Getting people to realize that there are far, far more options and possibilities than they think there are.
– Who is your most inspirational human thinker?
Sun Tzu, Amory Lovins, Wittgenstein.
– What is your favourite scientific concept?
Cybernetics and linguistics.
– Which symbol in the world is most significant to you?
– Who is your favourite artist?
– What is your most memorable childhood experience?
The first time I went sailing and realized that it was purely the wind pushing us along—I have never lost that feeling.
– What is your most treasured possession?
My knack of meeting the right people at the right time.
– What single idea could most benefit the world future if taken up?
The art of the elegantly simple. If we think in a smart way, there are so many possibilities available that we so often overlook.